When it comes to worldwide swims, what does your bucket list look like?
Newsweek recently asked OSS founder and Director for hers - here they are on the map. And you can read all about it online.
Seven of the best places in the world for swimming - on the wildswim.com map:
SEVEN OF THE BEST PLACES FOR WILD SWIMMING
- The Dart Estuary, Devon, UK. wildswim.com/dart-10k
- Bosphorus Cross Continental Swim Challenge, Istanbul, Turkey. wildswim.com/bosphorus-swim
- Seljavallalaug Pool, Iceland. wildswim.com/seljavallalaug-pool
- Cenotes, Yucatan, Mexico. wildswim.com/cenotes-tulum-mexico
- Wadis, Oman. wildswim.com/wadi-damm, wildswim.com/wadi-shab, wildswim.com/wadi-hawasinah-the-chains, wildswim.com/wadi-bani-khalid, wildswim.com/bimmah-sink-hole
- Ice hole, Lapland, Finland. www.kiilopaa.fi/en/outdoor-activities/winter-swimming.html
- Finger Lakes, Upstate New York, USA