Christmas Cracker Raffle 2020 Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to The Outdoor Swimming Society (OSS) Christmas Cracker Raffle 2020.
It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions before entrance into this raffle. The OSS is a not-for-profit organisation that is run by volunteers. All income raised from this raffle will go to The OSS.
Entering the Raffle Draw
- Participation in this raffle costs £5 per raffle ticket.
- Raffle tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 18 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 18 will be rejected from the draw.
- The raffle is open to mainland Great Britain only (Wales, Scotland and England) and excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- Agencies or other companies that have any connection with the production of the raffle, as well as relatives of such persons, are unable to enter the raffle. The named license holder is also ineligible to enter.
- Payment for participation in the raffle through Crowdfunder only. No other form of payment can be accepted.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
- The OSS accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The OSS accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to The OSS and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- The OSS reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- Raffle tickets are purchased through our page on Crowdfunder and the closing date is Friday 18 December at 9am.
The Raffle Draw
- The prize draw date for the raffle draw will be included on the tickets which will be emailed to the entrant by 5pm on 22 December 2020.
- The prize winners will be randomly selected on the draw date. The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, and this will continue until all the prizes have been won.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into about the raffle draw process and results.
- Winners will be notified by The OSS by 5pm on 24 December 2020. Winners will be given instructions on how to claim their prize in the same email.
- Winners’ names will be published on our website at www.outdoorswimmingsociety.com by 5pm on 24 December 2020, or no later than 7 days of the draw taking place.
- If no contact is made by the winner with the prize supplier within six weeks of the winning email being sent the prize may be forfeit.
- Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions, and any complaints or queries relating to the condition or use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
Our complaints procedure (here).
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/.
Raffle Draw Registration Details
Kate Rew, Founder and Creative Director, The Outdoor Swimming Society, Blencathra, Bakers Lane, Chilcompton, Somerset BA3 4EW.